Thanksgiving Centerpieces - SOLDIER APPROVED!

Monday

Thanksgiving is only 24 days away, I can't believe how close it is!

We have been slowly preparing our house for the festivities that are upon us for the holiday season. In the meantime, our FRG leader has taken leave and went back to the United States, so I have stepped in to help with some of the event planning and meetings that take place.

One of these events is a Thanksgiving Potluck for all of 16th STB. Our FRG is responsible for providing the decorations for the event, and the Commander has so generously donated the time of his soldiers to arrange centerpieces. I thought to myself,

"Where am I going to find a festive centerpiece that a bunch of soldiers can assemble?"

and then it dawned on me, KIDS CRAFTS! I searched high and low for some Thanksgiving kids crafts, and ran across this little gem ...

Source here!
 
I thought this was so cute, and since we are providing decorations for over 300 people, this cute little turkey would be easy and quick to assemble (and soldier approved!). We can slap these things on all the dining tables and call it a festive centerpiece :)
 
What are your favorite centerpieces for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment