@Targetfanatic {Instagram Finds}

Wednesday

I love Target. I really, really love it. The dollar bins are always stocked full of things did I love, and Their home decor and furniture sections hold a special place in my heart. Michael loves the t-shirts that they have, and I can't walk past the Women's clothing without stopping to take a look. I can't spend less than 30 minutes in the baby section for my little people, and I always find myself walking out with some type of purchase.

As you can see, I'm not the only one who likes checking out the One Spot finds!
Photo Editor - Rhonna Designs App in Android Market



Recently while scrolling through Instagram (@l_rotundo), I ran across an instagram-er who shares deals and discounts at Target. Swoon. I had no idea that Target had so many great deals and coupons!



If you are a Target shopper who likes saving money (and who doesn't?!) then this is your place to easily find deals and coupons directly on your instagram feed. She posts regularly with deals, steals and coupons that help shoppers get the most bang for their buck.





She's worth the follow! Now excuse me while I head to Target ....

No comments:

Post a Comment