The Whiteboard Theif Strikes!

Friday

Wow! Has it been awhile since I posted or what?! We have been busy with the holiday season already. Shopping for family and friends and making sure everything arrives on time before December 4th when we will be headed back to America to celebrate the Christmas season with family and friends. We are very much looking forward to that !

On Halloween, I was 13 weeks pregnant, and we were ready for the picture and everything, but the person who had allowed us to borrow the whiteboard needed it back because they are leaving Germany, so the pictures had to stop! :( I immediately ran to the PX to buy another white board, but conveniently enough, the PX is sold out and won't have any until after Christmas. BUMMER! Sorry guys, we were really enjoying the white board count down. We have transfered our energy from the board, to the nursery. I am so excited about decorating the most precious nursery, and Michael has been such a help! We have successfully painted the walls, assembled a crib (which took FOREVER), and hung a few wall decorations in anticipation of finding out if BabyRotundo is wearing bows and bling or trains and trucks! I'm still hoping it's a girl, and Michael is still hoping it's a boy but in less than 4 short weeks we will know for certain.

We will post pictures of the nursery soon! We have almost completed the entire thing, and have made a few major equipment purchases as well. Picture are coming!

I have also started creating a list of all my favorite baby things so far, and I plan to take pictures and post them on here to share with all of you! We have found some of the most precious baby items ever!!!!

As for now, that's all I've got. Michael and I are celebrating a 5-day weekend (hip-hip-horray!) but we have canceled our trip to London. :( We canceled due to inconvenient timing, and plan to travel very, very soon. I hope you all enjoy your days.

Until next time friends!

2 comments:

  1. You still need to post pictures! That's half the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should! We should continue taking them just to document the growth if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete