Making Progress!

Friday

We are making progress on the nursery! Now that I have returned from my trip with all the new baby purchases in tow, we are finally able to do some real work on the nursery.

We started by simply painting his name on the wall, which I did free-hand, and let me tell you, it wasn't easy! We have more details to add, but here is what we have so far ...


We still have plans to add some airplanes and trucks on the wall, but we're taking baby steps!



 

We have also put the bedding on, it looks great! We also finished the wall, which I'm kind of obsessed with.

We have been doing some other crafts to give our new addition an original nursery, so I got to cleaning out a pickle jar and painted it to store pacifiers and we found some fabulous plastic bins to store swaddles and clothes.





Things that we still need to do -

1. Sort through all the "stuff" - this room was previously a storage room, so we need to clear out the junk and make room for our newest addition! We've made some progress, but there are still things to be done.

2. Find room for all the clothes! This boy has more clothes than Mom & Dad combined, so we are clearing out closets and finding storage solutions to make room for all the fun baby outfits.

3. Accessorize! As surprising as this way, this is Michael's favorite part. He loves adding small details and decorations to the room to make it warm and welcoming for the arrival of our son!

The list is much longer, believe me! I'm coming up on my 3rd trimester so we are looking forward to finishing up the room soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment