10 weeks { 4 days }

Friday

Sorry people, it's been a wild week so I am a little behind on the weekly photos, but don't worry, we won't let it happen again (or we'll try not too!) This week we had our first appointment with an actual doctor, and we were able to experience our first ultrasound!

Hello Baby Rotundo!
It's still a little too early to find out if it's a boy or a girl, but we will be finding out in about 18 to 20 weeks.

And here is the weekly photo ...



10 weeks! Sorry ya'll .... I was not in the picture taking mood this week! But I promise to take a picture for week 11.

and the promised survey every week ....

  • How far along? 10 weeks, 2 days
  • Baby is the size of a: Prune (yuck!)
  • Total weight gain/loss: +0 lbs
  • The Bump: A very, Very, VERY small sign of a baby bump is starting to show up.
  • Symptoms: No morning sickness still ...and unlikely to have any! However, I have been much more tired lately and I have some bitchin' headaches. Oh, the joys of pregnancy!
  • Food Cravings: Still craving meat and some really buttery popcorn. I think Michael and I might make a trip to the movies tonight just for the popcorn :)
  • Sleep: All the time! I think I actually stayed up until 9pm 1 days this week, other than that, it's pretty much early bedchecks for me!
  • What I miss: Still dying for Chipotle and Frisch's. Thank god they have Chipotle in London, but Frisch's will have to wait. BOO!
  • Wedding Ring on or off: Still on, still too big :(
  • Any Names Picked Out: Still Hadley Anna for a girl but boy names are debatable. Michael Nicholas obviously still stands but we are considering Bryce Thomas or Tristen Thomas.
  • Gender: Still too early to tell, hopefully finding out in a few short months though!
  • Movement: Baby is kicking and apparently can hiccup but it's too early for me to feel anything.
  • Maternity Clothes: I was checking out some stuff online but they aren't necessary yet!
  • Labor Signs: No. But the sound of the man singing in the house underneath us sounds like he's in labor (does that count?)
  • Best Moment of the Week: Our first ultrasound. We got to see baby for the first time!
  • What we are excited about/looking forward to: Going to London. That's not really baby related but it will be our last single trip before baby arrives so we want to enjoy ourselves!




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment