11 Weeks {4 days}

Sunday

11 weeks and 4 days along, ALMOST TO THE SECOND TRIMESTER! The first trimester has been a breeze so far, but I don't want to jinx myself with morning sickness. Our next OBGYN appointment won't be until mid-november ... about 16 weeks along. After that, we will be headed home to visit family and friends the first week of December to celebrate baby and catch up! While we are home we will find out the gender of the baby. We can't wait to share with all of you.



Here's the weekly photo ...


I'm pretty sure I was talking when he took this? ....


  • How far along? 11 weeks, 4 days.
  • Baby is the size of a: Lime
  • Total weight gain/loss: +4 lbs.
  • The Bump: Still nothing major, but it's coming.
  • Symptoms: Still no morning sickness, but I pee every 15 minutes and I get more and more restless every night.
  • Food Cravings: Nothing lately. Milk sounds extra good right now, but that's a first.
  • Sleep: As often as I can, but the tiredness is wearing off.
  • What I miss: Family and friends ..... aaaaaand the big boy.
  • Wedding Ring on or off: on, horray!
  • Any Names Picked Out: Hadley Anna and Michael Nicholas. Alternate names coming soon!
  • Gender: Counting down to December 5th ...
  • Movement: Too early to feel.
  • Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants on sale at the PX .... woohoo!
  • Labor Signs: N/A
  • Best Moment of the Week: Nothing major in babyworld happened this week, HOWEVER I did find the perfect stroller and carseat, and right after that, I found the matching bouncer in a thrift store downtown. That was a score!
  • What we are excited about/looking forward to: Still looking forward to London, finding out the gender of baby Rotundo and visiting family and friends as soon as possible!
  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment